- Qualify potential customers and medium sized businesses
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential customers
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify contacts and important account information prior to contact approaches
- Set up qualified demos for sales or run consultative demos yourself
- Learn how to conduct professional meetings, conferences, fairs and how to run them on your own
- Learn how to handle and answer Spryker RFIs and RFPs supported by a Senior Sales Manager
- Take part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and sales
- Profit form your closed business deals and develop into a Senior Sales Manager position
- You have gained experience in sales for a B2B software or technology
- You bring exceptional communication and social skills
- You drive to be strategic as well as hands-on
- Experience selling into commercial and enterprise-sized companies
- Previous working experiences in the field of ecommerce is a plus
- Creative thinker and open-minded character and passion for technology
- Highly motivated and professional
- Excellent in German (C1 or C2 level) and English
We offer you or "5 reasons to join Spryker":
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Are you thrilled?
Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.